trees like these are the best to sit under and read books or draw or just relax and be alone
or you can climb it and sit up in the foliage waiting for unsuspecting pedestrians to walk by so you can swing down on one of the roots with a Tarzan scream and kick them in the face before running from the traffic cops
Two kinds of people.
can you imagine how many spiders there are in that tree
Three. Three kinds of people.
Dude that’s some horror movie shit right there …. Those things hanging down are going to come alive and go all evil dead on you … next thing you know you’re being raped by a tree.
Four. Four types of people.
and…and then the fire nation attacked?
“Honestly, [the arrow necklace] was a choice that Scarlett herself made as her character. Her relationship with Hawkeye will become very clear in Avengers 2.” - Joe Russo
"Um, you know, I think that may have been my little nod to Mr. Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye. I guess you could interpret it in different ways, but we thought it would be nice to have something that was a little bit personal for the Widow. You know, you kind of forget—I think because she’s so, she’s such a badass—you kind of forget she’s still a woman and that she has her interpersonal relationships and life outside of work." -Scarlett Johansson
lotr meme → 5/8 quotes
And the fellowship of the ring… though eternally bound by friendship and love… was ended.
My dream for The Avengers: Age of Ultron is that it starts out with each of the Avengers getting a call early in the morning that they need to come in, and when they get to Clint, they’re like, “We still don’t have Romanoff’s new location, so if you have a way of contacting her, pass the message to her as well.” Clint replies, “I’ll see if I can track her down,” and hangs up the phone. Then he rolls over in bed and is like, “Hey Nat, get up, they need us.”
fifty favorite fictional characters
↳3. Tony Stark (Iron Man)
My armor, it was never a distraction or a hobby. It was a cocoon. And now, I’m a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. One thing you can’t take away - I am Iron Man.
tumblr bedtime stories
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good.
Let’s go home.
this comes around every year and every year i cry
together and apart: one of the many fascinating things about a scandal in belgravia is the “choreography” between irene adler and sherlock holmes. in all their scenes, they are engaged in a dance — stepping forward, pulling back, going past, turning, following, encircling — locked in each other’s orbit, yet refusing to be bogged down by gravity. it’s an indication of what they are (mirrors), what they could be (partners), and what they can never have (constancy).
When her kiss transforms the Beast, she is furious.
"You should have warned me! Here I was smitten by an exceptional being, and all of a sudden, my fiance becomes an ordinary distinguished young man!"